DLAL Tap Takeover At Laser WolfMarch 18, 2014 | Category: Beer Event
Hopefully you know the guys at Laser Wolf in Fort Lauderdale. This hole in the wall craft beer bar is a Fort Lauderdale local favorite. Their motto “Yes Beer, No Jerks!”
When it comes to local craft beer they know what’s up. Tonight (3/18) they will be featuring all 5 of the Cigar City’s 5 Beers for 5 Years on tap with Phil from CCB there to share a snifter with you.
But this just leads us into a second night dedicated to Local Beer. Tomorrow, Wednesday 3/19, Laser Wolf will be hosting a DLAL Tap Takeover featuring brewers from around the state. If you live in South Florida this is an opportunity to try a handful of beers we don’t see down South very often. So what’s on the menu? Check it out:
- Tequesta Finn McCool
- Engine 15 Old Battle Axe IPA
- Pinglehead Red
- 3 Palms Peppermint Stout
- 3 Palms Mole Hill
- Saint Somewhere Grand Cru Oud Bruin
- Mile Marker Coconut Porter
- Brew Bus Wood Aged Rollin’ Dirty Red
- Funky Buddha Crusher Session IPA
- Cigar City Florida Cracker
- Cigar City Invasion
- Cigar City Jai Alai
- Cigar City Ligero
- Cigar City Nitro Patio Tools
- PLUS whatever is leftover of 5 Beers for 5 Years Event and maybe a couple others.
Come on out for a killer lineup. Remember, NO JERKS ALLOWED!